Connect team members for more productive meetings with the TANDBERG Edge MXP Series. These easy-to-install units turn a meeting room with a flat screen into an interactive situation room for improved teamwork and accelerated decision-making.
- Designed for medium to small meeting rooms
- Transforms a flat panel display into a high definition, interactive meeting space
- TANDBERG PrecisionHD Camera
- Join up to 4 video sites and 3 audio sites with optional embedded MultiSite functionality
- Best possible call for each MultiSite participant with rate matching and transcoding
- Powerful live presentations through one-step PC plug-in or LAN connection
- View presentations and presenter simultaneously with DuoVideo and H.239 Dual Stream
- TANDBERG ExpresswayTM Technology
- URI Dialing
Video Conferencing equipment is used to facilitate a conference. It is a hi-tech equipment that is used for video conferences. Conference equipment is used from office desktop conferencing to large professional conferencing venues like training centers, courtrooms, auditoriums and boardrooms.
Some of the popular manufacturers are LifeSize, KEDACOM, MediaPOINTE, POLYCOM, and SONY. Popular products are LifeSizeís Video Center, Room 200, Team 200 and TeamMP, Kedacomís TS6610/6610E, TS6210/6210E, TS5210/5610 and TS3210/3610, MediaPOINTEís TAC-80 videoconference system, DMR HD digital recorder + live streamer and VIDi 10 encoder, and Polycomís VSX 7000s videoconferencing system.