The first Multipoint Control Unit (MCU) designed specifically for the enterprise. Connect multiple audio and video sites in one or more ISDN, IP and mixed ISDN and IP conferences. Easily deployable and scalable.
- Fully integrated, easily configurable unit
- Compact size: 1 U tall and 19" rack mountable
- 24 LEDs show operational status
- Custom audio welcome and on-screen messaging
- Join up to 16 video and 16 audio sites in one or more conferences
- Supports network and video communications equipment from multiple vendors
- Supports H.264 with IP and ISDN, and with Continuous Presence
- Support for XGA, VGA and SVGA PC presentations
- Automatic layout and resolution switching with Best Impression
- DuoVideo support for simultaneous display of presenter and presentation material
- Ad hoc multipoint calls with dial in/dial out capability
Video Conferencing equipment is used to facilitate a conference. It is a hi-tech equipment that is used for video conferences. Conference equipment is used from office desktop conferencing to large professional conferencing venues like training centers, courtrooms, auditoriums and boardrooms.
Some of the popular manufacturers are LifeSize, KEDACOM, MediaPOINTE, POLYCOM, and SONY. Popular products are LifeSizeís Video Center, Room 200, Team 200 and TeamMP, Kedacomís TS6610/6610E, TS6210/6210E, TS5210/5610 and TS3210/3610, MediaPOINTEís TAC-80 videoconference system, DMR HD digital recorder + live streamer and VIDi 10 encoder, and Polycomís VSX 7000s videoconferencing system.