For the boardroom. Sleek, elegant design combined with state-of-the-art engineering. The most advanced features and functions for mission critical communication. 50" plasma screens, TANDBERG’s PrecisionHD Camera and a best-in-class, CD-quality, stereo audio system provide the ultimate video experience.
- Designed for boardroom applications
- TANDBERG PrecisionHD Camera
- Dual 50" plasma monitors with 16:9 widescreen format
- Sleek slim-line stand with monitors, camera, remote control, microphones and cabling
- CD quality, stereo audio and the Digital NAM are enhanced by an optional satellite speaker system ensure a superior audio experience
- Join up to 6 video and 5 audio sites with optional embedded MultiSite functionality
- Best possible call for each MultiSite participant with rate matching and transcoding
- Powerful live presentations through one-step PC plug-in or LAN connection
- View presentations and presenter simultaneously with DuoVideo and H.239 Dual Stream
- TANDBERG ExpresswayTM Technology
- URI Dialing
Video Conferencing equipment is used to facilitate a conference. It is a hi-tech equipment that is used for video conferences. Conference equipment is used from office desktop conferencing to large professional conferencing venues like training centers, courtrooms, auditoriums and boardrooms.
Some of the popular manufacturers are LifeSize, KEDACOM, MediaPOINTE, POLYCOM, and SONY. Popular products are LifeSize’s Video Center, Room 200, Team 200 and TeamMP, Kedacom’s TS6610/6610E, TS6210/6210E, TS5210/5610 and TS3210/3610, MediaPOINTE’s TAC-80 videoconference system, DMR HD digital recorder + live streamer and VIDi 10 encoder, and Polycom’s VSX 7000s videoconferencing system.