Portable and compact video communication tool for use in even the most remote and extreme conditions. Fully integrated and also wireless system is ideal for off-site communication such as construction sites, manufacturing floors, defense operations and in-field media correspondence.
- Designed for field use
- Fully integrated video system in a heavy-duty watertight case
- Meets most airline carry-on requirements
- Complete TANDBERG 3000 MXP core technology
- Includes wheels and handle cart, and an inside case for accessories
- Join up to 4 video and 3 audio sites with embedded MultiSite functionality
- Best possible call for each MultiSite participant with rate matching and transcoding
- Powerful live presentations through one-step PC plugin or LAN connection
- View presentations and presenter simultaneously with DuoVideo and H.239 Dual Stream
- TANDBERG ExpresswayTM Technology
- URI Dialing
- Ability to integrate Type 1 encryption devices and compatible with U.S. DoD networks
Video Conferencing equipment is used to facilitate a conference. It is a hi-tech equipment that is used for video conferences. Conference equipment is used from office desktop conferencing to large professional conferencing venues like training centers, courtrooms, auditoriums and boardrooms.
Some of the popular manufacturers are LifeSize, KEDACOM, MediaPOINTE, POLYCOM, and SONY. Popular products are LifeSizeís Video Center, Room 200, Team 200 and TeamMP, Kedacomís TS6610/6610E, TS6210/6210E, TS5210/5610 and TS3210/3610, MediaPOINTEís TAC-80 videoconference system, DMR HD digital recorder + live streamer and VIDi 10 encoder, and Polycomís VSX 7000s videoconferencing system.