For offices and small meeting rooms. Provides all the essential functionality for visual communications. This compact unit conveniently transforms any standard TV into an interactive meeting place, providing users with an outstanding business tool.
- Designed for use at demonstrations and events
- Compact carry case includes codec, microphone, remote control, tracker and wide angle view camera
- Easy to transport and assemble
- Complete TANDBERG 3000 core technology
- DVI/XGA with VESA Power Management
- Total management via serial port, embedded web server, SNMP, Telnet, XML, HTTP/HTTPS, FTP and on screen menu
- Join up to 4 video and 3 audio sites with optional embedded MultiSite functionality
- Best possible call for each MultiSite participant with rate matching and transcoding
- Powerful live presentations through one-step PC plug-in or LAN connection
- View presentations and presenter simultaneously with DuoVideo and H.239 dual stream
- TANDBERG ExpresswayTM Technology
- URI Dialing
Video Conferencing equipment is used to facilitate a conference. It is a hi-tech equipment that is used for video conferences. Conference equipment is used from office desktop conferencing to large professional conferencing venues like training centers, courtrooms, auditoriums and boardrooms.
Some of the popular manufacturers are LifeSize, KEDACOM, MediaPOINTE, POLYCOM, and SONY. Popular products are LifeSizeís Video Center, Room 200, Team 200 and TeamMP, Kedacomís TS6610/6610E, TS6210/6210E, TS5210/5610 and TS3210/3610, MediaPOINTEís TAC-80 videoconference system, DMR HD digital recorder + live streamer and VIDi 10 encoder, and Polycomís VSX 7000s videoconferencing system.