TANDBERG is the market share leader and the fastest growing company in the telepresence and video conferencing industry. Since 1989, they consistently have been first to market with innovations that bring video communication to an ever-growing number and variety of users. They hold the highest market share for video infrastructure products as well as video endpoints, whether measured in terms of revenue or unit volume.
Today, they have dual headquarters in Oslo, Norway, and New York, USA, offices in 34 countries, and more than 1,500 employees across the globe. They have had over 30% annualized revenue growth for the past 10 years. Their video solutions can be found in over 90 countries, improving return on investment for enterprises of all types, universities, financial institutions, and public sector organizations.
In addition to their industry awards for thought leadership and product innovation, they have also been named as one of the best places to work.
TANDBERG's mission is to change the way people communicate. Their vision of the future is a world in which all communication is completely natural and creative by technology. They believe one should be able to communicate over video with a co-worker, customer or supplier as if they were in the same room.
TANDBERG products are known for their quality and innovation, with a consistent track record of technology firsts. They deliver the most comprehensive and reliable solution in the video industry including telepresence, high definition video systems, and PC video, a full portfolio of infrastructure products and MCUs, and the strongest video management platform available. They have a core commitment to a standard-based approach, providing investment protection for solutions that grow with you as your adoption of video grows.
- 2010 - iF Product Design Awards for TANDBERG PrecisionHD USB Camera & TANDBERG Profile Series - iF Product Design Awards
- 2009 - Asia Pacific Video Conferencing Vendor of the Year - Frost & Sullivan
- 2009 - Product Leadership Award - SearchUnifiedCommunications.com
- 2009 - 40 out of Top 100 Best Places to Work in Europe - Great Places to Work Institute
- 2009 - Telepresence Provider of the Year - European CEO Magazine
- 2009 - Design Excellence Award (TANDBERG T3) - Norwegian Design Council