High-capacity voice and videoconferencing media services engine. This powerful, fault tolerant solution is ideal for the large scale communication needs of large enterprises and service providers requiring a high-availability, highperformance, scalable solution.
- Multiple and interchangeable functionality, including supervisor (MSE 8050), media (MSE 8420), recording (MSE 8220) and gateway (MSE 8321) blades
- 10-hot swappable option slots
- Redundant and hotswappable fan trays and power supplies
- Dual 48-volt power option
- Active environmental monitoring
- High speed backplane and management bus
- Extends the capabilities of large ser vice providers by providing feature-rich conferencing, recording, ISDN Gateway as well as system management and configuration in an all- inone device
- Call control and firewall traversal capabilities through the TANDBERG Video Communication Server
- Integrated with TANDBERG Management Suite
Video Conferencing equipment is used to facilitate a conference. It is a hi-tech equipment that is used for video conferences. Conference equipment is used from office desktop conferencing to large professional conferencing venues like training centers, courtrooms, auditoriums and boardrooms.
Some of the popular manufacturers are LifeSize, KEDACOM, MediaPOINTE, POLYCOM, and SONY. Popular products are LifeSize’s Video Center, Room 200, Team 200 and TeamMP, Kedacom’s TS6610/6610E, TS6210/6210E, TS5210/5610 and TS3210/3610, MediaPOINTE’s TAC-80 videoconference system, DMR HD digital recorder + live streamer and VIDi 10 encoder, and Polycom’s VSX 7000s videoconferencing system.