Entrypoint is a network device that enables simpler video access into an organization through intuitive menu systems. One main address or number can be distributed to customers and partners, allowing instant access to specific resources within the enterprise. Ad-hoc accessibility means no advance planning from IT is required to enable video users outside of your network to connect with you.
- Fully integrated, easily configurable unit
- Compact size: 1U tall and 19" rack mountable
- Front LCD panel for ease of configuration
- Supports E1/T1/PRI (optional)
- Optional 3G and/or audio gateway
- Ad-hoc accessibility
- Simplified video calling between the public and the company
- Fully managed by TANDBERG Management Suite (TMS) v11 or newer
- Customized welcome screen, menus and phonebooks
Video Conferencing equipment is used to facilitate a conference. It is a hi-tech equipment that is used for video conferences. Conference equipment is used from office desktop conferencing to large professional conferencing venues like training centers, courtrooms, auditoriums and boardrooms.
Some of the popular manufacturers are LifeSize, KEDACOM, MediaPOINTE, POLYCOM, and SONY. Popular products are LifeSizeís Video Center, Room 200, Team 200 and TeamMP, Kedacomís TS6610/6610E, TS6210/6210E, TS5210/5610 and TS3210/3610, MediaPOINTEís TAC-80 videoconference system, DMR HD digital recorder + live streamer and VIDi 10 encoder, and Polycomís VSX 7000s videoconferencing system.
Easy to use, plug-and-play technologySupports network and video equipment from multiple vendorsBRI: Up to 8 concurrent calls H.324/PSTN-to-H.323/SIPE1/T1/PRI: Up to 30 concurrent calls H.324M-to-H.323/SIP