Fully integrated, wireless handheld video device for use anywhere your workforce needs to be. Visually exchange critical information with remote engineering or home office support to assess and resolve issues in real time. Reduce downtime and equipment failure, survey construction sites and report critical medical information directly from the scene.
- Designed to deliver the ultimate portability in video collaboration
- Handheld device
- Lightweight — 1.5 pounds (720 grams)
- Ergonomic design with non-slip handgrips
- High resolution viewfinder with touch screen support
- Intuitive user interface for ease of use
- Integrated LED-based illumination
- Integrated 802.11 b/g wireless LAN
- Device and software optimized for real time two-way voice and oneway video collaboration
- Two-way annotation capabilities enable users to highlight elements of still images on the device and PC
- Ability to control major camera features from both the device and PC — zoom, focus, freeze frame, illumination
- Record and store video streams on an SD memory card
Video Conferencing equipment is used to facilitate a conference. It is a hi-tech equipment that is used for video conferences. Conference equipment is used from office desktop conferencing to large professional conferencing venues like training centers, courtrooms, auditoriums and boardrooms.
Some of the popular manufacturers are LifeSize, KEDACOM, MediaPOINTE, POLYCOM, and SONY. Popular products are LifeSize’s Video Center, Room 200, Team 200 and TeamMP, Kedacom’s TS6610/6610E, TS6210/6210E, TS5210/5610 and TS3210/3610, MediaPOINTE’s TAC-80 videoconference system, DMR HD digital recorder + live streamer and VIDi 10 encoder, and Polycom’s VSX 7000s videoconferencing system.