Combining a TANDBERG set-top with an IV stand, the TANDBERG Intern MXP is ideal for applications that require a portable, self-contained video solution, such as healthcare, emergency response, homeland security and manufacturing.
- 24" 16:9 Flat screen LCD display
- Slim mobile unit with shelf and basket for convenient connection of peripherals such as a laptop, medical imaging equipment and additional cameras
- Choice of Edge MXP with PrecisionHD camera or Set-Top with Wave camera
- Join up to 4 video and 3 audio sites with embedded MultiSite functionality
- Share records or images live through one-step PC plug-in (PC Presenter) or LAN connection (PC SoftPresenter)
- View records or images and an off-site expert or audience simultaneously with DuoVideo and H.239 Dual Stream
- TANDBERG ExpresswayTM Technology
Video Conferencing equipment is used to facilitate a conference. It is a hi-tech equipment that is used for video conferences. Conference equipment is used from office desktop conferencing to large professional conferencing venues like training centers, courtrooms, auditoriums and boardrooms.
Some of the popular manufacturers are LifeSize, KEDACOM, MediaPOINTE, POLYCOM, and SONY. Popular products are LifeSizeís Video Center, Room 200, Team 200 and TeamMP, Kedacomís TS6610/6610E, TS6210/6210E, TS5210/5610 and TS3210/3610, MediaPOINTEís TAC-80 videoconference system, DMR HD digital recorder + live streamer and VIDi 10 encoder, and Polycomís VSX 7000s videoconferencing system.