Designed for use in educational environments, the TANDBERG MediaPlus offers a unique combination of multimedia tools in a single compact, mobile and secure unit. It features a TANDBERG Precision HD camera and a high resolution projector for exceptional image quality. Integrated stereo audio capabilities make it ideal for classrooms and conference rooms.
- Designed as a mobile multimedia and video system primarily for educational applications
- Integrated TANDBERG HD Precision Camera, 3000MXP codec, 2500 Lumens DLP high resolution projector, DVD/VCR and stereo audio
- HD camera mount allows rotation for both Instructor and Student views.
- Retractable side shelf for PC or document camera
- Sturdy base with 4" locking wheels
- Simple rear a/v interface panel, integral AC cable with cord wrap and secure storage for microphone and remote controls
- Join up to 4 video sites and 3 audio sites with embedded MultiSite functionality
- View presentations and presenter simultaneously with DuoVideo and H.239 Dual Stream
- Share images of live video, PCs, DVD/VCR, document cameras and other input devices
- TANDBERG Expressway™ Technology
Video Conferencing equipment is used to facilitate a conference. It is a hi-tech equipment that is used for video conferences. Conference equipment is used from office desktop conferencing to large professional conferencing venues like training centers, courtrooms, auditoriums and boardrooms.
Some of the popular manufacturers are LifeSize, KEDACOM, MediaPOINTE, POLYCOM, and SONY. Popular products are LifeSize’s Video Center, Room 200, Team 200 and TeamMP, Kedacom’s TS6610/6610E, TS6210/6210E, TS5210/5610 and TS3210/3610, MediaPOINTE’s TAC-80 videoconference system, DMR HD digital recorder + live streamer and VIDi 10 encoder, and Polycom’s VSX 7000s videoconferencing system.