For medium to large-sized meeting rooms. Turns existing monitors, projectors and displays into interactive video systems. Built on the TANDBERG 6000 MXP Codec, the Maestro includes the TANDBERG PrecisionHD Camera and CD-quality, stereo audio.
- Designed for medium to large conference rooms and boardrooms
- TANDBERG PrecisionHD Camera
- Leverages existing large screen projectors or displays
- Mobile design
- CD-quality, stereo audio and the Digital NAM are enhanced by an optional satellite speaker system to ensure a superior audio experience
- Join up to 6 video sites and 5 audio sites with embedded MultiSite functionality
- Best possible call for each MultiSite participant with rate matching and transcoding
- Powerful live presentations through one-step PC plug-in or LAN connection
- View presentations and presenter simultaneously with DuoVideo and H.239 Dual Stream
- TANDBERG ExpresswayTM Technology
- URI Dialing
Video Conferencing equipment is used to facilitate a conference. It is a hi-tech equipment that is used for video conferences. Conference equipment is used from office desktop conferencing to large professional conferencing venues like training centers, courtrooms, auditoriums and boardrooms.
Some of the popular manufacturers are LifeSize, KEDACOM, MediaPOINTE, POLYCOM, and SONY. Popular products are LifeSizeís Video Center, Room 200, Team 200 and TeamMP, Kedacomís TS6610/6610E, TS6210/6210E, TS5210/5610 and TS3210/3610, MediaPOINTEís TAC-80 videoconference system, DMR HD digital recorder + live streamer and VIDi 10 encoder, and Polycomís VSX 7000s videoconferencing system.