The TANDBERG 6000 MXP Codec is the integratorís codec of choice. With its standard rack mountable dimensions, this codec incorporates all the legendary power of the TANDBERG 6000 MXP video system and is ideal for customized integrations and specialized rooms.
- Designed for custom integrations
- 19" rack mountable codec
- All the outstanding power and functionality of the TANDBERG 6000 MXP video system
- Expandability for future applications
- Dual DVI/XGA with VESA Power Management
- Total management via serial port, embedded web server, SNMP, Telnet, SSH, XML, HTTP/HTTPS, FTP and on screen menu
- Integrator Package available that includes: 6000 MXP Codec, PrecisionHD Camera, microphone, tracker and cables
- Join up to 6 video and 5 audio sites with optional embedded MultiSite functionality
- Best possible call for each MultiSite participant with rate matching and transcoding
- Powerful live presentations through one-step PC plug-in or LAN connection
- View presentations and presenter simultaneously with DuoVideo and H.239 Dual Stream
- TANDBERG ExpresswayTM Technology
- URI Dialing
Video Conferencing equipment is used to facilitate a conference. It is a hi-tech equipment that is used for video conferences. Conference equipment is used from office desktop conferencing to large professional conferencing venues like training centers, courtrooms, auditoriums and boardrooms.
Some of the popular manufacturers are LifeSize, KEDACOM, MediaPOINTE, POLYCOM, and SONY. Popular products are LifeSizeís Video Center, Room 200, Team 200 and TeamMP, Kedacomís TS6610/6610E, TS6210/6210E, TS5210/5610 and TS3210/3610, MediaPOINTEís TAC-80 videoconference system, DMR HD digital recorder + live streamer and VIDi 10 encoder, and Polycomís VSX 7000s videoconferencing system.