Executive control center designed for offices, the 1700 MXP features a superior HD camera and a widescreen LCD. This fully integrated system operates both as a video conferencing system and PC display, enabling seamless and real-time face-to-face collaboration at the desktop.
- All-in-one executive control center designed for offices
- Compact HD Camera
- Integrated 20" widescreen LCD
- Powerful presentation, multimedia and conferencing capabilities
- Easily switches between a video call and an XGA PC display
- Join up to 4 video sites and 3 audio sites with embedded MultiSite functionality
- Best possible call for each MultiSite participant with rate matching and transcoding
- Powerful live presentations through one-step PC plug-in
- View presentations and presenter simultaneously
- TANDBERG ExpresswayTM Technology
- URI Dialing
Video Conferencing equipment is used to facilitate a conference. It is a hi-tech equipment that is used for video conferences. Conference equipment is used from office desktop conferencing to large professional conferencing venues like training centers, courtrooms, auditoriums and boardrooms.
Some of the popular manufacturers are LifeSize, KEDACOM, MediaPOINTE, POLYCOM, and SONY. Popular products are LifeSizeís Video Center, Room 200, Team 200 and TeamMP, Kedacomís TS6610/6610E, TS6210/6210E, TS5210/5610 and TS3210/3610, MediaPOINTEís TAC-80 videoconference system, DMR HD digital recorder + live streamer and VIDi 10 encoder, and Polycomís VSX 7000s videoconferencing system.