The TANDBERG Educator Series is a modular solution ideal for classrooms, higher education and corporate training. At its core is the TANDBERG 6000 MXP technology. Going beyond traditional distance education it meets the special video needs of both instructors and students. With transparent technology, the Educator Series promotes an interactive learning experience.
- Monitor, cabinet and podium options for different learning environments
- Industry’s most intuitive Industry’s most intuitive 12" color video touch panel enables instructors to control video calls and multiple peripherals, including cameras, PCs and DVDs
- Industry leading wide angle view camera with extensive zoom, pan and tilt
- Optional components include locator mats, student trackers, electronic whiteboards and assorted microphone options
- Join up to 6 video and 5 audio sites with optional embedded MultiSite functionality
- View presentations and presenter simultaneously with optional DuoVideo or H.239 on single or dual monitor
- Display images from PCs, DVDs, VCRs, document cameras and other input devices
- XGA autoswitching for better quality with higher resolution
- TANDBERG ExpresswayTM Technology
Video Conferencing equipment is used to facilitate a conference. It is a hi-tech equipment that is used for video conferences. Conference equipment is used from office desktop conferencing to large professional conferencing venues like training centers, courtrooms, auditoriums and boardrooms.
Some of the popular manufacturers are LifeSize, KEDACOM, MediaPOINTE, POLYCOM, and SONY. Popular products are LifeSize’s Video Center, Room 200, Team 200 and TeamMP, Kedacom’s TS6610/6610E, TS6210/6210E, TS5210/5610 and TS3210/3610, MediaPOINTE’s TAC-80 videoconference system, DMR HD digital recorder + live streamer and VIDi 10 encoder, and Polycom’s VSX 7000s videoconferencing system.