The TANDBERG Media Processing System (MPS) 200 is a reliable, feature rich multipoint control unit, gateway or hybrid. Its flexible, cost-efficient design makes the MPS 200 ideal for small- to medium-sized enterprises requiring centralized or distributed architecture solutions.
- 19" rack-mountable chassis with display and CompactPCI backplane
- Modular and expandable with dual media processing boards and network interface boards
- Simple to configure, Plug-and-Play technology
- Flexible design as MCU, gateway or hybrid
- Intelligent Native 16:9 view with up to 24 layouts and optional selfview
- Supports HD (720p)
- Join up to 40 video and 32 audio sites in one or more conferences
- Supports H.264 with Continuous Presence and Voice Switching
- Supports simultaneous display of presenter and XGA, VGA, and SVGA PC presentations
- Outbound, Inbound, and Caller ID password protection
- Supports widescreen HD resolution (1280x720p)
- Integrated with Microsoft® Office Communicator
- Supports TANDBERG ExpresswayTM firewall traversal standard
Video Conferencing equipment is used to facilitate a conference. It is a hi-tech equipment that is used for video conferences. Conference equipment is used from office desktop conferencing to large professional conferencing venues like training centers, courtrooms, auditoriums and boardrooms.
Some of the popular manufacturers are LifeSize, KEDACOM, MediaPOINTE, POLYCOM, and SONY. Popular products are LifeSize’s Video Center, Room 200, Team 200 and TeamMP, Kedacom’s TS6610/6610E, TS6210/6210E, TS5210/5610 and TS3210/3610, MediaPOINTE’s TAC-80 videoconference system, DMR HD digital recorder + live streamer and VIDi 10 encoder, and Polycom’s VSX 7000s videoconferencing system.