- Conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live conference with colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Conferencing equipment can be audio conferencing equipment, network equipment, and video conferencing equipment.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as an audio solution, camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Designed for executive offices and small meeting rooms
- Completely integrated system including camera, 12.1" LCD screen, speakers, cables and microphone
- Ultra thin portable frame
- Optional wall-mount bracket
- All-in-one executive control center designed for offices
- Compact HD Camera
- Integrated 20" widescreen LCD
- Powerful presentation, multimedia and conferencing capabilities
- Easily switches between a video call and an XGA PC display